Image Map

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Week 20 - it's a ......

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
We're having a son!!!! I'm sooo excited!
I'm going to be mommy to a little boy.. there will be cars and fire trucks and dinosaurs and a million adventures coming my way. And I can't wait:)))


I was going to bake a gender cake for the occasion and bring it over to the family to tell them the wonderful news this way. A white cake that when you cut it reveils the color of the gender, it's either pink or blue inside. But as soon as we walked down the stairs in the hospital and towards exit, B's dad saw us who was there for a check up himself. Of course he asked and of course B told him.. Dad called Anne (mom) immediately who told B's brother and sister who called us to congratulate us... so much for the surprise. Things like these don't really work here I guess. Oh well, as long as everybody is as happy as they are.. and I can always safe the idea for round two;) Both our families have one granddaughter so he is going to be the first grandson. And oh my is he going to get spoiled..
I found this really sweet poem about boys on Pinterest:



 photo Canimbenimsig.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment