Image Map

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Week 25 - Half baked!


Wow, half a year already.. this pregnancy is going so fast.
Seize of the baby: around 33 cm.
Cravings: Cherries!!! They're in the season right now and they taste sooo good. I eat a big bowl of them every day, I can't stop myself. And milk. I drink one glass of milk almost every day.. never done that before.
Aversions: Anything fried, including french fries. I think I had a bit too much of those in my early months of the pregnancy.
Symptoms: Nothing special. Though I did need a few nappa's this week again. Guess that means that the baby is growing and that there's a lot going on inside that round belly of mine that uses up my energy.
What I'm looking forward to: My sister and the boxes to arrive. She's going to stay almost 2 weeks:))) I hope the boxes will arrive when she's here so we can unpack them together. Not sure what B is going to say when he sees how many things I bought in Amsterdam.. he still thinks a newborn doesn't need that much. But I'm pretty sure they do.




More products for mom and baby. A gift from Cindy (owner of the Hello Alanya Magazine). Smells heavenly and I love the package. B asked where the 'dad' one is.. I said that his gift is a soft and delicious smelling baby and wife..pretty amazing thing to have, wouldn't you say so?


I still can't eat fish every week, never mind twice a week as recommended by my doctor. My friend Amber recommended to take fish oil regularly as she did during her pregnancies and it's really important for the baby's brain development. So I bought this non-synthetic all natural fish oil while I was in Amsterdam. 

Much better!


 photo Canimbenimsig.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment