Image Map

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Week 17 - first beach day for le bebe and... kicks?

I took our bebiş (little baby in Turkish) to the beach this week. My belly is defenitely visible now but only to those who know.. people who don't know will probably just think I'm a little big.. so I pushed it to the front a little extra for those who wondered haha. Kind of like saying: hey, I'm pregnant. Such a weird feeling to walk on the beach and push your belly out instead of pulling it in.



Size of the baby: 18 cm.. weighing around 150 gr. So very small.
Cravings: blue berries. I always crave them because I can't find them here. But now I extra want them. Can't wait to go to Holland and eat them.
Aversions: hair spray, cleaning products, room sprays.. everything strong and chemical. I went to the hair dresser with Elif this week, and couldn't even stay inside the salon for longer than 5 minutes..
Symptoms: Light dizziness now and then, which means I can't just drive sometimes. A golden rule has become: no driving before breakfast! In case we go have breakfast outside.
Best moments this week: Taking my baby to the beach. I always love the first days of the season at the beach again. The weather has be lovely and I couldn't wait to finally lay in the sun again, feel the sand under my feet and dive into the sea. I'm sure the little one could feel that we were in the water, he/she must have loved it.
Aaand.... I've been feeling some tapping. Very subtle and not many.. but defenitely tapping. Like our baby is softly knocking against my belly from my inside as to say: Hello mommy, I'm right here ♥♥♥
What I worry about: everyone is warning me about the so called 'pregnancy mask', caused by too much sun. The change of hormones change your skin during pregnancy and can cause pigment spots on your face. These can stay from couple of months to a few years. There is no way to avoid too much sun here in summer, but I try to protect myself as good as I can. I bought a big flappy sun hat and a F50+ sunscreen for the face. Let's hope it helps.
What I'm looking forward to: My next appointment with Dr. Aysegül hanim end of this month. I can't wait to hear my baby's heart beat again and hopefully finding out if we're having a little boy or girl. ♥




 photo Canimbenimsig.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment