Image Map

Saturday, May 30, 2015

January 2013 – Before I knew….

Most of you might remember how I started the year all active and sporty with 'Kale walks' in the early mornings. Well.. the first couple of times was great. Of course it was a bit heavy first after a long winter / x-mas break with my family in France. So I was determined to go for it, loose the extra kilo’s and get in shape before summer.
up, up early in the morning... active and determined and probably around 2 or 3 weeks pregnant at the time

But over the weeks the walking got harder, not easier. I was out of breath and energy half way the hill already with the other girls well ahead of me. I also had sudden hunger attacks when I HAD TO eat. And for some reason I preferred orange juice instead of coffee in the morning. I blamed it all on getting up at 6 am and on the fitness changes..
As the days pass.. the orange craving is getting stronger.. I make sure we are never out of oranges at home. I eat around 2 every day and drink a glass of freshly squeezed juice every morning! They taste sooo good, because they are right in the middle of their season and super sweet and fresh and juicy and delicious!!! I try to convince B to have some too every time.. but he just gives me one of his puzzled look, watching me eat them like a heavenly chocolate cake.

 photo Canimbenimsig.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment