Image Map

Saturday, May 30, 2015

A beautiful moment

I’m preparing for the exams tomorrow and after tomorrow. Two months at Tömer have passed already and we are getting tested before passing on to the third level.
It was such a sunny and windy day today that I had to spend some time outside first before putting my bum down to study. Bülent and I went up to the castle for some delicious gözleme and çay and sat in the sun with breathtaking view over the whole bay, behind the old stones of the castle walls. I don’t think I will ever get tired of that view from above. No matter what kind of struggles I encounter ‘down there’ when I’m up on that hill taking in the view, looking down at the houses, beaches and the clear blue sea I feel privileged and nothing but gratefulness to be living in such a beautiful place. With the love of my life right in front of me, stirring the sugar cubes in his tiny glass of tea.

 photo Canimbenimsig.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment