Image Map

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Week 21 - dreaming about blueberries


Seize of the baby: Around 27 cm.
Cravings: Blueberries!!! But I can't find them here so I always kind of crave them. But this time extra much.
Aversions: nothing special. My coffee aversion has disappeared, I like it again. Just in time before going to Amsterdam, where I can drink some of the best coffee I've ever had.. but I will still be holding back a little bit. Don't want to overdue it with the caffeine.
Symptoms: Dizzyness. I got some extra iron tablets for that from my doctor.
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing my friends next week in Amsterdam, eating blueberries aaaand.. shopping at Zara Kids, H&M, Hema and Petit Bateau and checking out other cute baby boutiques. Yeaayy.
Hello dear coffee, welcome back in my life:)


 photo Canimbenimsig.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment