Image Map

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Coming up: Raod Trip!



Yaayyy. I've got a road trip coming up at the end of this week, together with Elif. I LOVE road trips. It’s just the best way to travel a country if you ask me. You get a great chance to discover new sights and to really take in your surroundings. We are taking the bus to Denizli, Elif’s hometown in Turkey, to visit her parents there. From there we will continue by car on the way to Alaçatı, passing through Izmir and Çeșme.
I am so looking forward to discover new and beautiful places in Turkey. My list of ‘must see’ places and cities in this country is endless, but Izmir and Alaçatı have definitely been in my top 5 for a very long time.
I can already see us walking through those narrow streets, paved with cobblestones and full of flowers. Marveling at those old stone houses with their indigo blue window frames and colorful doors. Watching the windsurfers from the shore and enjoying delicious food and wine tasting at night in one of the many picturesque restaurants in town. I can almost smell it, taste it and feel it already from here.
I will be back next week. Hopefully with lots of beautiful pictures to share with you.
Hadi bye bye! xx






















 photo Canimbenimsig.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment