Image Map

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Week 23 - back from Amsterdam

I'm back from Amsterdam. I loved sitting on the plane and feeling his little kicks. It made me realize that from now on I won't be travelling alone anymore for probably a very long time. I had such a good time there. The weather was pretty good (surprise surprise) and it was so nice catching up with my friends again. Some didn't know yet that I was pregnant so I surprised them with my baby bump:) I bought A LOT of baby stuff, I went completely bananas when I saw all the cute clothes, blankets, shoes etc. I still had some moving boxes at a friends place that I needed to send to Alanya. So I just added a few more with the things I bought that week and luckily that solved my usual baggage allowance problem. Perfect.
Best ice coffee in town (at Kaldi, 9 Straatjes) with Tamila


Two preggers. Early in the morning at the train station with Pavla, who was 8 months pregnant at that time.


Present from Tamila, another charm for my bracelet ♥


I decided that he will need at least one really cool pair of baby shoes so I bought these from Ralph Lauren. Aren't they insanely cute? I'm in love. I think I will keep them forever so he will have them one day when he's all big and grown up.



Finally. Blueberries!!! My daily portion of vitamins, I ate as much as I could those days.


Biking through town with my little one.


Departure at Schiphol Airport.


 photo Canimbenimsig.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment