Image Map

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Week 16 - taking my baby to his/her first concert

Size of the baby: 15 cm
Cravings and Aversions: nothing special.
Symptoms: I'm feeling some light stretching pain in my tummy, a bit like muscle pain the next day after a work out. Le bebe is currently growing 2 cm a week so I guess it's normal.
What I miss: a glass of red wine. Had some really good pasta the other day and some vino would have been perfect with it. But no way I would even have a drop of that during these 9 months. It's defenitely worth the waiting.
Fetal movement: I don't think I felt anything yet this week.
Best moment this week: Going to Sila's concert with B, Elif and another friend. I'm a fan and she really rocked it. Loved swinging my little baby to the beats. 

Getting ready for the concert

 photo Canimbenimsig.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment