Image Map

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Week 24 - some pregnancy products


Seize of le bebe: around 31 cm. About the size of a large mango. Amazing. Just think how small his little hands and feet are now, so cute.
Cravings & Aversions: nothing special.
Symptoms: My dizzyness is much better. It's warming up here rapidly so I try to go for a swim regularly to prevent swollen feet and ankles.
Best moment this week: Seeing my friend Mona again after 8(!) long years. We met in Alanya when she worked in our restaurant for one season. Now she came back with her beautiful family, her husband and two adorable little sons. I loved catching up with her on life, pregnancy, family life and baby boys.
What I'm looking forward to: I can't wait for the boxes from Amsterdam to arrive. All the baby stuff I bought is somewhere on a truck somewhere in Europe now. Fingers crossed that everything will arrive soon and in one peice.
Me and beautiful Mona


I got this cocoa butter from Palmers from Mona. She swears by it, coz she used it with both pregnancies and there is not one single stripe on her belly. Hopefully I will be that lucky once I get really big. I am going to use this cream for sure.


Another product I'm using now is this magic little Gray Hair touch-up stick. Perfect to cover up those few (ahum!) gray hairs if you don't want to color your hair during pregnancy like me.


My sister and mother have been shopping for the little one. My sister is going to visit us soon, I can't wait. And she'll be bringing all these beautiful things with her. Bedding, clothes, stuffed animals, a sleeping bag and a playmat. She sent me these pictures to show me what they bought.



Sweetest surprise this week: a bouquet of red roses. From daddy-to-be to mommy-to-be ♥♥♥



 photo Canimbenimsig.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment