Image Map

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Baby Love ♥

             TELLING THE WORLD!


I have some very sweet and exciting news to share with you all: I’m pregnant!!!
I am in my 5th month now so B and I have been preggers for a quite a while already. This important new page in my life deserves a special page on CB. Blog.com won't let me create posts on a new page, so I have to figure out how to seperate the baby posts from the regular ones. For now I will save them under the category 'Baby Love' in the menu on the right. It will be a fun way for our friends and family, and for you dear readers, to keep up with us and the pregnancy from a distance.
I have so much to tell you and to share with you, I don’t even know where to start.
How/when did this happen? you may ask. Well, we have always wanted kids and planned having a family at some point in the future. We just never really felt the pressure yet. My biological clock was more of a consistent but quiet Swiss watch rather than a big clock on the wall with a cuckoo popping out every hour screaming the living life out of his lounges to remind me that it’s time. But last winter we talked about it a few times and we thought that 2013 might just be the year. Also my friend’s visit last November with her little son sparked my baby fever. And then January 2013 came along…. and I guess the baby couldn’t wait:)
Looks like the little one will be coming mid October. I don’t have a date yet, must ask the Doctor on the next visit. That means that I will be carrying a huge bump in the middle of high season, the hottest months of the year. It’s not easy to make it through the summer heat for any person, never mind a pregnant one. But I know it has been done before and I can do it too.
I will write a little recap of the last couple of months to document my pregnancy and give you an idea of what it’s like for us.
I am so happy and excited about having this baby and becoming a mom, and yes.. a little nervous too but in a good way. And I’m already so in love with my little baby ever since I saw these two pink lines on the pregnancy test. The C above the second line stands for Certain and it became visible right away:) Feeling truly blessed ♥


 photo Canimbenimsig.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment